Roly Pony is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Roly Pony may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from May 25th 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, billing address and delivery address
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers such as your preferences, likes or dislikes.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you choose to sign up for an account on our website, to provide you with this account
- To fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- To take payment from you
- To provide you with a receipt
- We share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms where necessary to enable us to process your orders with us. For example, we provide your address to our courier services DHL, AAS, MNX, TNT, DPD, Parcel2go, FedEx & Royal Mail who assist us with fulfilling deliveries, SquareSpace and SLine who provide webservices and secure online payment.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You have the right to request to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time
- You have the right to request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us or use our online contact for to request this.